Friday, January 30, 2009

Well First i wanna say that my experience was very uplifting. Many new ideas came to mind as well as sayings. I like TRUE more mainly because their line is more open to different kids of art. I like to have more of a variety and TRUE has that kind of style. Almost every piece has some kind of message that can relates to different people, which i think is pretty cool.

Well my two ideas are based of my interests. My first is interest is tarot cards. Normally we see people wanting to know their future so my idea is that we have a tarot card with the message "Write Your Own Future" somewhere on the shirt. It doesn't have to be just one card, there can be many cards while one stands out.


My second idea came from the bill that President Obama just signed. That we are all should get paid the same amount for the same amount of work. The Taoism sign on the front with the word "Equality" somewhere on the shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment