Sunday, January 11, 2009

Write up #1

There is not only one clothing brand that I like. When I buy shirt I look for a interesting design. there is one shirt that I know that I like where it has half the Japanese flag of the sun, with soldiers holding up boom boxes. I Like it because it has a nice orange color with a simple design. I like that it is uncommon since it shows war and music to things that can't be really pictured together unless they're dreaming. I like that shirts can express many thoughts and ideas that people have. If everyone made a shirt people could see that there is many people with similar ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Hey GEO (Walter). I'd love to see that shirt. Great description of it. Do you know where you saw it or do you own it? Is there some place we can see it online. Thanks again for your contributions. G (Graham) is off to Hong Kong and Tokyo today for two weeks, but I'll make sure he chimes in to your posts too. Good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete