Thursday, January 22, 2009


At my school we now have project week for a week and a half. I'm in this group called "Propagate the Propaganda" and we're screening things and printing on paper and t-shirts. This is my second time being in this project week.  We're not doing the same things at Upward Bound but the process is very similar.
This is my screen from last year. I really liked doing this design, it was the most demanded last year, but i didn't print enough.  This will always be my favorite. Before I have to get rid of it, I'm going to make a few more tees..
-janine cook
    

1 comment:

  1. Hey janine! That is sick you get to do silk screening at school. Can I come? :) Thanks for sharing a pic of your screen. Lovin it. Your knowledge will come in SUPER handy as we pick this project up. I'm def going to have you help with production and final file preparation before sending it off to the printers. Sooo talented.

    ReplyDelete