Friday, January 23, 2009

I seem to have different taste in clothing than most people, rummaging through my closet and draws I noticed that I have many Averix sweaters. I found around 6 sweaters ranging from light wear to heavy wear. I don't really like jackets, sometimes they are too heavy. For Christmas my aunt gave me this nice looking sweater, white background and a black skull right in the front. I talked to my cousin and told him of an idea for a sweater. Same style, like the one my aunt gave me, but in the teeth would be the name of his band he liked the idea and pictured it. I like this desgin becuase it is simple and shows what kind of band he is in. I just don't really care what i wear as long as i wear something, if it looks nice then it would be a bonus.

1 comment:

  1. I love your perspective Luis. I can tell you are definitely an appreciative person and you take very little for granted. You are right on track with developing ideas that stem from other ideas that already exist. Enhancing a simple icon of a skull with some sick lettering of your cousin's band name can take a common graphic to a whole new level. Keep up the great brainstorming as you continue through this class.

    ReplyDelete